A couple surprising facts about the cover to Cowgirl Romances #8:
- Bright purple and green shirts were regulation trail wear on the dusty plains
- Female butts were exceedingly well defined in frontier mini skirts
- Out on the range, it wasn't uncommon to see a radioactive green sunset
- The law of the old west: guy who forgets his cowboy scarf gets branded
- Butts. Butts. Right in the center of the cover! Butts!
- Cows were orange and red in the 1800s. Why do you think the uncooked beef is red?
- Someone is not wearing panties
- Butts (thanks, bored 1950s artists!)